GM Said to Pay $100 Million Over SUV Fuel-Economy MistakeBy
Large crossover vehicles overstated efficiency by 1-2 mpg
About 135,000 owners to get cash card or extended warranty
General Motors Co. will spend about $100 million to reimburse customers who bought 2016 Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave sport utility vehicles with overstated fuel economy figures, said a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing