Food Labels Get Makeover to Catch Up With American Eating HabitsBy
FDA wants ‘more healthful choices’ as obesity, diabetes rise
Labels will account for consumers who eat multiple servings
Labels on packaged food and drinks that Americans have relied on for 20 years to help them choose meals and snacks will be modernized to reflect changes in eating habits that have accompanied epidemics of obesity and diabetes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis