Fintech Pioneer Versus Hedge Fund: Showdown for Green Dot’s CEOBy
Top shareholder seeking Streit’s removal at meeting next week
Prepaid debit-card venture’s stock has slid 64% since 2010
Green Dot Corp. Chief Executive Officer Steve Streit, who helped pioneer the reloadable prepaid debit card, is fighting to keep control of the payments company he founded, waging a contentious, public battle with a typically quiet hedge fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks