EU Carbon Has First Weekly Gain This Month as Crude AdvancesBy
Allowances have plunged 28% this year on accumulated glut
Nations consider French proposal for an EU-wide floor price
European Union carbon allowances rose for the first week since March as crude oil extended gains and nations evaluated a French idea to introduce a floor price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts