Clover Health Scores $160 Million to Boost Insurance TechBy
Greanoaks Capital Leads Round; Sequoia, other VCs reinvest
Insurance startups continue to raise record venture cash
Clover Health Inc. raised $160 million from private investors, suggesting the sector is still a favorite among venture capitalists betting such startups can disrupt the trillion-dollar insurance market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing