Cameroon Signs Finance Deal to Extend Optic Fiber Cable NetworkBy
Cameroon’s state-owned telecommunications provider Camtel said it agreed on a financing arrangement with U.S. lender William F Clark & Co. LLP to extend the country’s optic fiber cable to 20,000 kilometers (12,427 miles), more than three times its current reach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations