Argentina’s Malcorra Proposed as UN Secretary General by MacriBy
Macri sent letter to nominating Malcorra as Secretary General
Malcorra said she expects UN to take decision by October
Argentina’s foreign minister, Susana Malcorra, was nominated by President Mauricio Macri as a candidate to succeed Ban Ki-moon as the United Nations Secretary General.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day