Alberta's Wildfires Couldn't Have Come at a Worse Time for the Local Economy
The wildfires raging in Alberta are destined to go down as the most expensive natural disaster in Canada's history, doing monumental damage to property and the environment in the process. These blazes may have also caused harm to the province's nascent economic green shoots .
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas