Xiaomi Sees China Smartphone Market Peaking at 500 Million UnitsDavid Ramli
Company affirms no plans for IPO, doesn’t need to raise funds
CFO expects China growth will continue at slower pace
Xiaomi Corp. expects the smartphone industry’s sales in China to peak at about 500 million units annually as growth matures in the world’s largest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States