Tata Communications Sells 17 Data Centers for $633 MillionBy
Temasek’s ST Telemedia buys 74% stake in the business
14 India centers and 3 Singapore facilties to be sold
Tata Communications Ltd., part of India’s biggest conglomerate, announced the sale of 74 percent stake in its data center business to a unit of Temasek Holdings for an enterprise value of $633 million to raise funds for expansion and pare debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks