Philippine GDP Growth Tops China as Election Spending ClimbsBy and
GDP increases 6.9% in first quarter, in line with estimates
Incoming president pledges to retain Aquino’s economic plans
The Philippine economy grew faster than most other nations in Asia in the first quarter, spurred by spending ahead of the May elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion