Made-in-India Campaign Fuels Expanded Bet on Money-Losing SteelBy
Targeting 173% capacity boost over decade amid global surplus
$180 billion investment by companies saddled with record debt
India is doubling down on its money-losing steel industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing