Gap’s Old Navy Exits Japan as Chain Copes With Sales DeclineBy , , and
U.S. retailer shutting about 75 stores in total to shift focus
Japan shoppers in money-saving mode, picky on brands: analyst
Japanese shoppers will have to look elsewhere for performance fleece.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing