Dudley Says It’s Important for Markets to Grasp Fed’s ThinkingBy
Says investors should understand Fed’s likely reaction to data
Comments follow concerns raised in April FOMC meeting minutes
Federal Reserve interest-rate policy is dependent on incoming economic data, and it’s important for investors to understand how it informs the U.S. central bank’s rate decisions, said Federal Reserve Bank of New York President William Dudley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone