CAE Advances to 15-Month High After Profit Exceeds EstimatesBy
CAE Inc. rose to its highest value in 15 months after the Canadian flight-simulator maker reported fiscal fourth-quarter results that exceeded analysts’ estimates and forecast profit growth for this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State