BP Said to Plan Sale of Stake in Key North Sea Oil PipelineBy and
Company started talks with potential buyers for Forties link
Shell has begun discussions for sale of North Sea oil fields
BP Plc is considering the sale of a minority stake in the Forties pipeline, one of the most important pieces of oil infrastructure in the U.K. North Sea, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas