Australian Police Raid Labor Party Offices Amid Leak ProbeBy
Labor says raid is unprecedented during an election campaign
Police investigating National Broadband Network document leaks
Australian Federal Police investigating the alleged leak of government documents raided offices of the main opposition Labor Party, triggering a political furor in the second week of the election campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap