Australia Adds Jobs as Unemployment Rate Holds at 5.7%By
Employment data comes in slightly under economist forecasts
Gains driven by surge in part-time roles as full-timers fall
Australia’s economy added jobs in April and the unemployment rate held at a 2 1/2 year low as the number of people in part-time roles increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's