American Energy to Shut After Founder Aubrey McClendon’s DeathBy
Five companies spun off from AEP will continue to operate
McClendon died March 2 in vehicle crash after indictment
American Energy Partners LP, the firm created by Aubrey McClendon, will shut down following the shale pioneer’s death, the company said in a statement e-mailed by an outside spokeswoman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's