Sanofi to Soon Start Testing Potential Zika Vaccines on AnimalsBy
Animal tests to help drugmaker select promising candidates
Company in active talks for possible Zika partnerships
Sanofi will begin testing potential Zika vaccines on animals this quarter, a step forward in the French drugmaker’s plans to select the most promising approaches, and start tests on humans next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing