Pound Succumbs to Weaker Jobs Data Hinting at Post-Brexit RisksBy
Lowest jobless rate in a decade is failing to boost earnings
Sterling remains worst perfomer among G-10 currencies in 2016
The pound fell against the dollar and erased an advance to a more than two-week high versus the euro as the U.K. jobs market showed signs of cooling in the run-up to the referendum on European Union membership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries