How Valeant Gave Itself Extra Time to File Delayed FinancialsBy
Drugmaker breached bond pact last week, Covenant Review says
Company says it had until May 16 to file financial report
A debt-research firm says Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. has been budgeting more time than it’s actually had to file its financial statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's