Germany Raises Doubts About Opel’s Emissions DeviceBy , , and
Opel insists that its emissions controls followed the law
Transport Minister says government, Opel have differing views
Germany raised doubts about the legality of devices General Motors Co.’s Opel unit used to monitor emissions, raising the possibility that the brand’s engine software breaches the country’s regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks