Europe Stock Investors Are Paying Up for Earnings Growth: ChartBy
Traders are opting for companies that have a track record of growing earnings. A Goldman Sachs Group Inc. index following them has hit record levels relative to the Stoxx Europe 600 Index. While the measure tends to outperform the regional benchmark -- it did in 12 of the past 14 years -- investor skepticism has been growing as analysts project earnings will fall this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing