Chinese VIPs Wooed to Tropical Isles as Macau Tightens RulesBy
HK’s Imperial Pacific to invest $7.1 billion on Saipan casinos
Macau banned phone betting amid stricter oversight of gambling
Macau’s gaming promoters are betting they can make money bringing high rollers to casinos in Southeast Asia and other tropical destinations as increased government control crimps casino revenue in the world’s biggest gambling center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap