Cargill Says Poelma to Lead Cocoa Unit as De Loor Set to DepartBy
Poelma was most recently with Cargill’s refined-oil business
Jos de Loor will leave in June after 29 years at Cargill
Cargill Inc., one of the world’s largest food traders, appointed Harold Poelma to lead its global cocoa and chocolate business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’