BNP Paribas Said to Cut 233 Investment-Banking Jobs in LondonBy and
Bank cutting London securitization team by half, person says
Cuts implemented by end of year will see 100 leave in weeks
BNP Paribas SA, France’s biggest lender, is cutting 233 investment-banking jobs in London, according to a person with knowledge of the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas