A New Trading Floor in 2016? Options Market Turns to Old TacticBy
BOX Options plans to start an open-outcry floor this year
Options market still has floors, an exception in modern era
In an age of light-speed electronic trading, an options exchange is going old school with a plan to let traders conduct business face to face.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas