Sao Paulo Real Estate Prices Are Near the Bottom, Builders SayBy
There’s too much inventory and tighter credit, says Cyrela CFO
Cyrela, Eztec reported decline in presales in first quarter
Real estate prices in Sao Paulo, Brazil’s biggest market, have bottomed out and should remain near that level until at least next year as Brazil’s recession plods on, according to two of the city’s largest real-estate companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks