Premier Foods Set to Meet Sales Goal This Year After Nissin PactBy
Shares gain, still far below McCormick’s failed bid proposal
Company pension programs now reporting combined surplus
Premier Foods Plc, the U.K. food company that rebuffed advances from U.S. spice maker McCormick & Co., said it should achieve its medium-term sales growth target this fiscal year as it spends more on marketing brands like Bisto gravies and Oxo bouillon cubes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing