Nigeria Unions Divided on Strike to Protest Fuel-Price RiseBy
Government increased price 67% from last week to curb shortage
NLC to strike Wednesday, TUC suspends action after talks
A general strike called in Nigeria to protest against higher fuel prices drew only partial compliance after the main unions failed to take a common stand following talks with the government and an injunction imposed by an industrial court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's