Netflix to Make U.S. Broadcast Debut With Univision PactBy
Season 1 of ‘Narcos’ drama series will air later this year
Netflix, Univision also to co-produce ‘El Chapo’ series
Netflix Inc., the world’s largest subscription online TV network, has struck its first deal to air an original series on a U.S. broadcast network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm