Jefferies Said to Hire Five Credit Suisse Technology BankersBy
Leucadia-owned investment bank beefs up San Francisco office
William Brady, Cully Davis among those said to join Jefferies
Jefferies Group, owned by Leucadia National Corp., hired five senior Credit Suisse Group AG bankers as it seeks to expand its investment-banking technology business from San Francisco, according to a person with knowledge of the moves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018