Noisy Mumbai Car Lots Show How India Is Becoming Oil’s New StarBy and
India FY16 gasoline sales up 14.5%, diesel sales rise 7.5%
Passenger vehicle sales likely to grow 8% in FY17: SIAM
Investors looking for a break from the doom and gloom of the past two years in the oil market need only turn to a hot, noisy lot in Mumbai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap