Hispanics Take Fewest New Boardroom Seats Since 2011, Study SaysBy
Heidrick & Struggles finds Latinos are 4% of new directors
Group represents 17% of population but only 2% of CEOs
Hispanic executives made up just 4 percent of new directors at U.S. companies last year, the lowest since 2011 and a fraction of the 17 percent of the U.S. population that the group represents, according to a report by executive recruiter Heidrick & Struggles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed