GM’s Opel to Meet German Commission Amid Dispute Over EmissionsBy and
Opel calls claims from probe by Spiegel, ARD, DUH misleading
DUH says emissions controls should work properly all the time
General Motors Co.’s Opel unit plans to meet with a German government commission looking into possible emissions manipulation as the carmaker pushes back against allegations by local media and an environmental advocacy group that its engine software may breach regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’