Bangladesh, Vietnam Bank Hacks Put Global Lenders on EdgeBy , , and
Swift codes for ICBC, UniCredit said to be in Vietnam malware
U.S. banks pressing from more action from messaging network
Bank hacks in Vietnam and Bangladesh have sparked concerns within global banks, some of which are privately pressing the Swift interbank network to shore up security at its 11,000 members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself