Chile Peso Gains Most in Emerging Markets as Foreign Sales StallBy
Ends six-day losing streak for Latin American currency
Reverts from earlier losses after Dollar Index retreated
The Chilean peso led gains among emerging-market currencies as traders reported a dropoff in selling by international banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets