Austria’s Kern Aims to Win Back Voters From Populist RightBy and
Political establishment turns to rail executive to lead
Kern sworn in as chancellor by President Fischer on Tuesday
Austria’s new Chancellor Christian Kern said he’ll concentrate on winning back voters to the political center after the populist right won a surprise victory last month in the first round of the presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’