Austria’s Kern Aims to Win Back Voters From Populist RightBy and
Political establishment turns to rail executive to lead
Kern sworn in as chancellor by President Fischer on Tuesday
Austria’s new Chancellor Christian Kern said he’ll concentrate on winning back voters to the political center after the populist right won a surprise victory last month in the first round of the presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing