Asian Stocks Advance as Energy Producers Rally With Crude OilBy
Oil rise above $48 a barrel on forecasts U.S. crude stockpiles
Chinese shares traded in Hong Kong gain as Xi vows reforms
Asian stocks climbed for a second day as a rally in oil prices drove energy shares from Japan to Taiwan higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single