The Dentist Who Could Thwart U.S. as Global Corruption CopBy
U.S. orchestrated illegal search in Belize, defendant claims
Case could undermine joint international investigations
U.S. prosecutors are increasingly reaching beyond the border in probes of bribery, tax-evasion, the rigging of financial benchmarks, even corruption within global soccer. But a dentist accused of money laundering could make such investigations harder to execute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap