‘Face-Ripping’ Rally in Canada Material Stocks Missing Key PieceBy
Gold, lumber, potash rebound best in at least 30 years
Gains push S&P/TSX Materials Index to 96 times earnings
Canadian raw materials stocks are having their best start to the year in at least three decades. Some analysts say the rally is missing a fundamental underpinning -- economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock