Vietnam’s Central Bank Probes Hacking Attempt on Tien PhongBy and
Regulator’s banking technology department investigating hack
Transfer request of more than 1 million euros attempted
The State Bank of Vietnam is probing an attack by hackers on Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank after receiving details from the lender on Monday, a central bank official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day