University of Michigan to Invest in Gold, Copper Mining FundBy
Endowment plans $30 million for Waterton Mining Parallel Fund
School reports investments of $93 million in alternatives
The University of Michigan plans to invest $30 million in a fund that will buy North American gold and copper mines from distressed companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’