Puerto Rico Says Revenue Gains Larger Than Revised ForecastBy
General-fund revenue through April totals $7.95 billion
Commonwealth revenues expected to meet fiscal 2016 targets
Puerto Rico, in the midst of seeking a restructuring of its debt, said revenue collections from July through April came in $46 million above revised estimates and that island officials anticipate meeting lowered revenue goals for the fiscal year ending June 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks