Netcare Falls Most This Year in Johannesburg as U.K. Sales DropBy
South African healthcare provider declines to four-month low
Netcare sees more U.K. business from state-owned NHS
Netcare Ltd., a South African operator of private hospitals, fell the most since Dec. 10 after reporting a drop in revenue at its U.K. business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations