Jana Sells Out of Valeant as Firm Adds Alphabet, StericycleBy
Sometime-activist fund bought into 15 new companies in 1Q
Jana sold out of 19 companies in the first quarter, 13F shows
Jana Partners, the sometime-activist hedge fund founded by Barry Rosenstein, exited Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. in the first quarter, as it added new stakes in Google parent Alphabet Inc. and medical waste manager Stericycle Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's