Czech President to Name Rusnok Colleagues to Central Bank BoardBy and
Benda, Nidetzky both worked with future board chief at ING
Three will probably form voting bloc on policy, Kocourek says
Czech President Milos Zeman picked two economists with ties to future central bank Governor Jiri Rusnok to join the rate-setting board, giving him potential allies as policy makers deliberate a smooth exit from the bank’s cap on the koruna.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing