Berkshire’s $1 Billion Apple Bet Suggests Faith in Product PipelineBy , , and
Buffett’s company had 9.81 million shares as of March 31
Berkshire also added to stakes in IBM, Deere and Visa
Given all the pessimism about Apple Inc. these days, one might wonder why Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is betting $1.1 billion on the company. But if sentiment on Wall Street is any guide, the Oracle of Omaha and his lieutenants have made a prescient play.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts