Brazil Economists See Slower Inflation and Lower Rates in 2017By
Brazil economists forecast lower inflation and interest rates in 2017 after Michel Temer took over as Brazil’s acting president following a vote by the Senate to commence an impeachment trial of Dilma Rousseff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts